Users viewing the site, will have a small amount of information added to their devices, such as computers or mobile devices, as small text files called “cookies” that are stored in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some make the site experience more effective, others to enable certain functions.
We analyse our cookies in detail allowing us to:
Below are the various types of cookies used by the site depending on the purpose of use.
This type of cookies allows the correct operation of certain sections of the site. These fall into two categories, persistent or linked to the session:
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are needed to view the site in relation to the technical services offered. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in their browser.
Cookies in this category are used to gather information about the site. Bel Flowers srl will use this information concerning anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the experience more interesting and relevant to the needs of the users. This type of cookies collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how they arrived to the website. Analytics cookies are sent from the site itself or by third-party domains.
Analytics cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information about the site by users such as pages they visit, time spent, traffic source, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Bel Flowers srl, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytic cookies, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
Third-party websites and services
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used from this site:
1) Open Chrome
2) Click on the settings menu found on the toolbar of the browser next to the URL
3) Select Settings
4) Click on View Advanced Settings
5) In the “Privacy” section click on “Content Settings”
6) In the “Cookies” section you can change the following settings for cookies:
For more information visit the Chrome help section.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox
2) Click on the settings menu of Firefox found on the toolbar of the browser next to the URL
3) Select Options
4) Select the Privacy panel
5) View the advanced settings
6) In the “Privacy” section click on “Content Settings”
7) In the “Tracking” section you can change the following settings for cookies:
8) From the “History” section, you can:
For more information visit the Firefox Help section.
1) Open your Internet Explorer browser
2) Click on Tools and select Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider in function of the desired action for cookies:
For more information, see the online help for IE.
1) Open Safari
2) Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3) In the Block Cookie section, specify how Safari has to accept cookies from websites.
4) In order to see which sites have stored their cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Open iOS Safari
2) Tap on Settings, then Safari
3) Tap on Block Cookies and choose between various options: “Never”, “Third-party and advertisers” or “Always”
4) To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and finally on Delete Cookies and Data
For more information visit the Safari help section.
1) Open Opera
2) Click on the Preferences menu, then select Advanced and then click Cookies
3) Choose from the following options:
To disable cookies by Google Analytics you must install an add-on provided by Google that, once installed, allows you to disable cookies on this and all other sites. To install the plug-in click here.